Sunday 3 July 2011

5 Things

Wspomnienia z zeszłorocznych wakacji, spędzonych z moją Rodziną... (i coraz silniejsza chęć tegorocznego wyjazdu)
Memories of the last summer time spent with my nearest and dearest... (and even stronger will of this years' getaway)


Utrwalacz do lakieru OPI. Świetny sposób na przedłużenie trwałości każdego koloru (i nie tylko). Mój ostatni lakier, przy standardowym użytkowaniu, wytrwał 7 dni. I przez cały czas wyglądał jak świeżo nałożony.
OPI Top Coat. Amazing way to make the nail color last longer. My previous lacquer lasted 7 days and for all the time looked fresh and nice.


Podejście numer 2 do "Jedz, módl się i kochaj". Może tym razem się uda.
Attempt number 2 to "Eat, pray, love". Maybe this time I'll make it.
P.S. Danielle, when I was packing my things I realized that I still have the book! You'll get it back from me in October!:)



Zabawka, którą zaraził mnie mój Brat.
A toy, that I started playing with because of my Brother

8 comments:

  1. 'Eat,Pray,Love' to sympatyczne czytadło,więc pewnie wytrwasz :P nie należy do moich ulubionych,ale jest ok;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danielle Schwender4 July 2011 at 01:02

    haha i didnt even think about my book any more... i hope ur 2nd try will be better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let me know what you think of Eat Pray Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Malena mam nadzieję że wytrwam... na razie idzie mi całkiem nieźle:D
    Danielle hahah yea everything was pretty chaotic at the end of the year...:P it was easy to forget sth... (I left 2 things in my room! ups...)
    christine sure I will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. whaat? what did you leave in your room? :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I left that switch for the British plug and a sponge. And I realized that when I was back at home, lieing in my bed and thinking of that crazy day... i'm just hoping they are not gonna take too much from my deposit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh gosh! well, they're pretty small so they shouldn't charge you much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kiedy bylismy mali mama kupila nam kostke rubika, po kilku tygodniach glowkowania, poodklejalismy wszystkie nalepki i przykleilismy spowrotem wedlug kolorow! Haa

    Tobie zycze powodzenia!

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze i wsparcie! ♥
Thank you for all the comments and support!