Tuesday 9 August 2011

Let's Fall for Fall

{Trendy} na nadchodzący sezon krążą w internecie już od jakiegoś czasu. Czytająć, czytając i czytając o nich, sprawiło że niektóre rzeczy na prawdę wpadły mi w oko. Tutaj dodaję te, które spośród wszystkich spodobały mi się najbardziej.

Trends for the upcoming season are already all over the Internet, and reading, reading and reading about them made me love what is going to be IN this fall. Here are those things that won me over.

Jasno-kolorowe Spodnie | Bright Bottoms
Kiedy tylko zobaczyłam pierwsze zdjęcia kolorowych spodni straciłam dla nich głowę. I już wyszukuję te, które mogłabym kupić tej jesieni.

Ever since I saw the first signs of this trend I fell for it. And I am already additively looking up my potential bottom buys.

Asos.com | Versace, NET-A-PORTER.COM
Ksubi, NET-A-PORTER.COM | Asos.com

Kropki | Polka Dots
Na początku nie mogłam całkowicie przekonać się do tej "nowości" i wciąż nie jestem wielką fanką kropek. Jednak po znalezieniu tej bluzki Splendid zrobiłam duży postęp. Polubiłam ją głównie przez uniwersalność. Może być noszona elegancko ze spódnicą albo z jeansami dla mniej formalnego wyglądu. I kolejny plus - widoczny zamek z tyłu bluzki i dużo niższa cena na AX Paris, za bardzo podobny produkt. Więc, oszczędzamy czy wzdychamy?

At first I couldn't fully convince myself to this trend, and I still don't seem to be a huge fan of polka dots. But after finding this blouse from Splendid I made a big progress. What made me like the design is its universality. It can easily be worn with a skirt for a smart look, or with jeans for a stylish laid-back style. Another advantage - visible back zip and much lower price on AX Paris, for almost the same look. What do you say, save or crave?


Lakiery | Nail Polishes
Ten sezon wydaje się być kwintesencją rzeczy, do których nie żywiłam zbyt dużej sympatii. Brokatowe lakiery do paznokci zawsze były dla mnie synonimem tandety i kiczu, jednak przeglądając co amerykańska firma Essie ma w swojej ofercie znalazłam coś, od czego można by zacząć. A oprócz tego tradycyjne matowe kolory, które wydają się być ciekawą propozycją.

This season seems to be the quintessence of things that I didn't have too much sympathy for. Shimmer nail polishes always seemed to me to be a synonym of tackiness and kitsch. However, after looking at the colours that Essie has on offer I found something that I could start with. And also some traditional matt colours, that are a nice proposition for fall.



Skórzana Spódnica | Leather Skirt
Kolejny niekoniecznie fajny trend, do którego próbuję się powoli przekonać. Zobaczymy czy mi się to uda. A póki co, te dwie spódnice to jedne z tych które wydają mi się być do zaakceptowania i nie aż tak ordynarne.

Another not-so-nice trend, which I slowly try to convince myself to. We'll see how far it gets me. For the time being those are the leather skirts that seem to be acceptable and not too crude.

Carven, NET-A-PORTER.COM | Alice+Olivia, NET-A-PORTER.COM

Bądźcie na bieżąco z blogiem obserwując na Facebooku, Bloglovin' & Twitterze
Keep up to date with the blog on Facebook, Bloglovin' & Twitter

13 comments:

  1. Great inspirations! Thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the orange bag in the first picture. it is awesome. but also all the other colors are great.

    http://romanticsthe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. po co się przekonywać na siłę do danego trendu?jest ich Tyyyle,wybierz po prostu to w czym się czujesz dobrze :) chociaż ta 2 skórzana spódnica jest świetna,ale ja z mą figurą wolę skórę ograniczyć do butów,czy kurtki =.=

    A brokat to ta sama bajka co róż i cekiny - zależy dla kogo,zależy od ilości :D
    fajnie,że dodajesz posty modowe:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all! the alice & oliver skirt is major! x
    ps. dont forget to enter my lil' competition. promise you'll love ;) xx

    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I agree almost everything (I´m also looking for the bright bottoms) however the leather skirt... It's not my style

    We're following you, would be very grateful if you follow us back :)
    www.bpeinternational.blogspot.com
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the first look and the selection is really nice :).

    xoxo,
    www.tobefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally loving the jewel toned fall color. xoxo

    http://hellofridaybypaik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the mustard pants plus the polka dotted blouse!!!
    xoxo,
    LoveSkinBest

    ReplyDelete


  9. Love this so much.)) You have such a cute blog.!!!.))


    I need your help (maybe again) .)
    Can you white me your favourite blog?.))

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the leather skirts! :) I'm following you! :)

    http://freakyfriday-sabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Spodnie z pierwszego zdjęcia to cudo, a skórzaną spódnice też muszę sobie kupić tej jesieni ;)

    pozdrawiam
    www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I looove the leather skirt and the polka dots shirts :-)

    thanks for the comment!

    xx

    http://lfashionista.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Dziękuję za wszystkie komentarze i wsparcie! ♥
Thank you for all the comments and support!